2022 Queer, Trans & Allied Student Summit of the Central Coast
The Queer, Trans, and Allied Student Summit of the Central Coast is a free summit that is led by youth leaders from the tri-county area. This upcoming summit will provide students the opportunity to:
- Experience workshops created by fellow youth and community organizers.
- Meet students throughout Santa Cruz County, Monterey County, and San Benito County — from Watsonville, Salinas, Soledad, Monterey, San Juan Bautista to Scotts Valley — who are working to help create safer schools in their communities!
- Have access to a resource fair which provides useful support for LGBTQIA+ youth, allies, and families.
- Empower and liberate lesbian, gay, bisexual, pansexual, trans, queer, intersex, asexual, questioning, and allied youth.
- The first 150 students to register will receive a free summit t-shirt and a personalized Goodie Bag!
Breakfast, Snacks, and Lunch Provided!