Santa Cruz County School Counselor Symposium: Leading & Living SEL Every Day
Keynote Meena Srinivasan is the founding Executive Director of Transformative Educational Leadership. She is a highly respected educational leader who brings expertise and credibility in the field of Social Emotional Learning and is one of Mindful Magazine’s 2022 ten powerful women of the mindfulness movement. Srinvasan was identified by the Collaborative for Academic, Social and Emotional Learning (CASEL) as one of four next-generation SEL leaders.
Conference sessions will include topics focused on:
- Social and emotional wellness
- College and career readiness
- The role of school counselors, teachers, and administrators to support student success
- Helping students manage stress
- FAFSA/CADAA completion and helping families understand financial aid packages