Talkspace is a digital platform that supports behavioral health and emotional wellness needs from a secure, HIPAA-compliant app with online counseling and therapy. Now available through your SISC EAP benefits – faster than you can say, ‘Where can I go to talk to someone?’
Some key features include:
- All employees and household members are eligible to use Talkspace for up to 6 counseling sessions per situation.
- Dedicated, licensed providers offer one-on-one counseling and therapy for individuals aged 13 and up.
- Individuals choose how and when they communicate with their counselor: Video/audio counseling sessions are available as well as unlimited weekly messages (including text, voice , and video messages).
- Self-guided exercises such as journaling and meditation are available to supplement counseling.
- Talkspace’s clinical network includes thousands of licensed counselors who specialize in topics like stress, anxiety, depression, eating disorders, substance use, sleep, identity struggles, chronic issues, trauma & grief, relationships, healthy living, and more.
- The Talkspace counselor network covers 32 different languages.
Register at talkspace.com/associatecare and complete the QuickMatch provider questions. Schedule your session and connect to helpful tools, resources, and information.