San Mateo & Santa Cruz County
The San Mateo and Santa Cruz County Offices of Education have formed a consortium to provide the Professional Clear Administrative Services Credential Program to current administrators seeking to obtain their Clear Administrative Credential.
A new cohort begins in September, 2021
Candidates are granted admission to the program if they fulfill the following requirements:
- Preliminary Administrative Services Credential
- Current Administrative Position
- Candidate Application
- Direct Supervisor Questionnaire
Cost of the Program for 2021-2023
Price for administrators working in Santa Cruz County – $6,500 over two years.
Payments to Santa Cruz COE can be made by personal check or by Purchase Order from the Candidate’s district. (Check with your district regarding financial support for these costs. Policies vary district to district.)
(Minimum 15 candidates required)
Apply Online for the ACT II Program
For information, contact: Angela Meeker, email@example.com
Link to 2019-2021 cohort website https://sites.google.com/view/actii2019-21/home
The Santa Cruz County Office of Education Clear Administrative Services Credential Program is committed to improving the leadership qualities of administrators by providing high-quality professional development, one-to-one mentoring, and a comprehensive program of support that includes ongoing assessment, feedback, collaboration, and reflection. This administrative program requires 40 hours of coaching and approximately 40 hours of professional development over a two year period.
Administrative Services Credentials authorize the holder to provide the following school services in grades 12 and below, including preschool, and in classes organized primarily for adults:
- Develop, coordinate, and assess programs
- Supervise and evaluate certificated and classified personnel
- Manage school site, district, or county level fiscal services
- Recruit, employ, and assign certificated and classified personnel
- Develop, coordinate, and supervise student support services
- Promote shared leadership within organization
- Build effective partnerships with school community