Mathematics is innately human when we let it be – and when we make it so. During this Family Math Night we will engage in fun and inspiring mathematics with the amazing James Tanton and Raj Shah while we:
- Inspire confidence and develop wonder and joy in math with your child
- Support students to take ownership of their learning
- Explore an enjoyable approach to understanding arithmetic and algebra
- Nurture discussion about math problems
- Focus on thinking
- Encourage belief in student success
- Have fun!
See the magic, connect the dots, & enjoy math together as a family! This event is open to all students accompanied by a parent or guardian, and is best-suited for students in grades 4-12. Pizza and drinks will be served.