INTEReSTED IN WORK IN EDUCATION? We'RE HERE TO HELP
Whether you’re a recent college graduate, a retiree or anywhere in between, becoming a substitute teacher has never been easier. If you have a bachelor’s degree and a passion for your community — the hard work is already done. We can help with the rest.
- Commission on Teacher Credentialing (CTC) has waived first time application fees for substitute teaching permits.
- The Santa Cruz COE has waived the fingerprint fee for getting on the sub list.
- Bachelor’s degree or higher from a regionally accredited college or university.
- Verification of the Basic Skills requirement which can be satisfied by:
- ACT Score
- SAT Scores
- AP Courses
- New coursework flexibility
Interested in learning more? Fill out the below interest form, and we’ll get in touch and help you take the next steps.