As our department continues to grow in both the high school and adult career technical education areas, our team remains focused on our mission that CALS provides students with the opportunity to acquire academic, career, and technical skills and to prepare for life-long learning and success in the changing workplace.
Here are some highlights that we will be focusing on to continue to meet our mission:
- Fire Technology EMR Class awaiting approval
- Introduction to Engineering Fall 2024
- Grant for CTE Middle School Program/Makerspace
- HS Dental Assisting Fall 2024 planning
- CAL Fire Adult program in progress
- Partnership with Dientes
- Upgrades CALS Portal (SIS)
- Two Design Brief Pilots (Culinary/ICT)
- Career High Way partnership curriculum for student portfolios.