Natural Bridges High School/Career Training Center is a program for students in grades 10-12 seeking employment training while earning credits toward high school graduation. The program includes training for careers in agriculture, construction, alternative energy, habitat restoration and computers; courses in local ecology, history, economics, as well as other graduation requirements; and instruction in written and spoken communication, presentation and leadership skills.
In Alternative Education, we become more…
Literate – Knowledgable, life-long learners.
Ethical – Kind to ourselves, others, and the world.
Empowered – Prepared to create our futures.
Natural Bridges High School/
Career Training Center
Address: 313 Swift Street, Santa Cruz, CA 95060
Phone: (831) 457-8254
Articles about our program:
– Strawberry Blast at UCSC Introduces Youth to Food Issues
– Students Help Beautify Lighthouse Field
– Natural Bridges High School Students Prepare Haut Surf Shop for Mural
– Article in Habitat for Humanity Summer 2013 Newletter
– Two Alternative Education Programs Partner with Habitat for Humanity
– Construction Technology Pilots at Ponderosa and Natural Bridges High Schools
– UCSC Carbon Fund Promotes Green Projects on Campus and in the Community
– Natural Bridges High School Community Service: LiMPETS
– Natural Bridges High School Students Offer Environmental Instruction to Bay View First-Graders
Also visit the Alternative Education Programs Career Center.