- Students particpate in prosocial activities.
- Emphasis on social emotional learning in a safe, healthy, and positive learning environment.
- Emphasis on literacy and math remediation that is engaging and relevant.
- The use of technology in teaching and learning is encouraged.
- A school-based counselor is assigned to the program to provide counseling services to students.
In Alternative Education, we become more…
Literate – Knowledgable, life-long learners.
Ethical – Kind to ourselves, others, and the world.
Empowered – Prepared to create our futures.
Sequoia Junior High School
Phone: (831) 466-5680
Address: 229 Green Valley Road, Freedom, CA 95019
Grades: Junior High
Also visit the Alternative Education Programs Career Center.