Credentialed Substitute Teachers

If you already hold a California teaching credential or a 30-Day Substitute teaching permit and want to get on the county-wide sub list, please call or email:

Christine Caldwell-Holden
(831) 466-5753

Mariel Washburn
(831) 466-5758

If your permit or credential has expired, please renew on-line at

Please contact us to schedule your fingerprinting appointment. HR will need the following:

  1. Driver’s license
  2. Social Security card
  3. Substitute Registration form
  4. Current Negative TB EXAM (valid for 4 years)
    TB skin test locations and info
  5. $57.00 check, money order or credit/debit card only–fingerprint fee