NORTH SANTA CRUZ COUNTY CAC BELIEVES:
- In child-focused decision-making,
- In supporting the educational needs of all children,
- In being supportive of parents,
- In parent involvement in SELPA,
- That parents are important in the decision-making process.
All meetings are open to parents of children with and without disabilities, educators, agency representatives and other community members. Voting members are appointed and approved by the school board of each district. The majority of the voting membership must be comprised of parents of children with disabilities enrolled in public or private schools within the North Santa Cruz County SELPA. We welcome everyone concerned with the education of children with special needs to attend.
The North Santa Cruz County CAC meets on a regular basis. For more information on Board meetings please visit our meetings page.
For further information on the Community Advisory Committee, call the SELPA office at (831) 466-5700